I. Basic Provisions
- This Privacy and Data Protection Policy (hereinafter as “Policy”) governs protection of the privacy of users of the website Amateri.com (hereinafter as “Amateri”) and processing of the personal data of users.
- Personal data means all the information about the identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable physical person is a physical person that might be, directly or indirectly, identified, especially with a link to a specific identifier such as name, ID number, position data, network identifier, or one or more elements of a physical, physiological, genetical, psychical, economic, cultural or social identity of a physical person that accesses to Amateri (hereinafter as the “User” or the “Users”).
- This Policy is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as the “Regulation”).
II. Sources and Categories of the Processed Data
- This Policy applies to data which are collected by the operator of Amateri (hereinafter as the “Administrator”) about the Users in extent that is necessary to provide services of Amateri.
- There are primarily, but not limited to, the following categories of personal data:
- User behavior data at Amateri.
Such as user traffic on the website or the time spent on the website.
- Payment processing data at Amateri.
Such as payment details or identification of the remitter.
- Device used to access to Amateri data.
Such as hardware model, version of the operation system, unique identifier of the device.
- Server protocol data.
Such as IP address, information on device events, cookies files.
- Data on position, and thus solely in case that such data is provided by the user.
Such as pre-setting of the position during the registration, autofill of filters or pre-setting of the time zone. For such purposes, the Administrator only uses the ID address of the device that is used to access Amateri.
- Data that is necessary for registration at Amateri.
It means contact e-mail address, gender, country and region.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user.
Such as profile photography, date of birth, weight, eye color, hair color, phone or Skype number, sexual orientation or expected partner profile description.
- Data required for the user verification.
It means especially a phone number and a photograph of the user serving for authentication of the user.
- Data required for the user age verification.
It means a valid personal ID (ID card or a passport) issued by an administrative body according to the nationality of the User.
This is anonymized data, which is necessary for the proper functioning and optimization of the website.
- Data that the user sends or uploads along with the photo.
For instance, photos may include so-called EXIF data which might contain sensitive data of the user, in case the user does not delete them prior to uploading or sending.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason of data processing is
- providing services of Amateri in accordance with Art 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation,
- a legitimate interest of the Administrator to provide direct marketing in accordance with Art 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation and
- verification of the age of the User as the fulfilling of the legal obligation of the Administrator in accordance with Art 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation.
- Personal data are processed for these purposes:
- Providing the service.
It is primarily delivering the content to the Users.
- Providing registered users with customer support.
The contact details are used by the Administrator to provide registered users with customer support.
- Personalization of the content and marketing.
The provided data are used to personalize the shown content and subsequent marketing activities.
- Data analytics.
The Administrator makes use of metrics such as number of visitors, number of views or demographical patterns.
- Functionality and security.
The data are used by the Administrator to ensure proper and safe functionality of Amateri, and to be able to react to potential illegal activities or copyright infringement.
The Administrator might use the personal data to enforce the terms and conditions and rights arising from them.
IV. Data Storage Duration
- The Administrator stores the personal data
- for the time necessary to provide services at Amateri,
- for the time of the validity of the User registration,
- for the time until the consent with the personal data processing for marketing purposes is void.
- After the expiration of the time stated in Section 1, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Transmission of Collected Data
- Some of the collected data might be transmitted to other bodies, and thus in these cases:
In case the user does not mark their content as non-public, then every uploaded content is considered public and publishable.
- Service providers.
These are primarily payment institutions, and thus in order to verify and identify the remitter.
- Legal successors.
The Administrator may provide the collected data to the legal successor of the company operating Amateri, or in case that the company is divided or partially or completely dissolved.
- Rights protection.
The Administrator shall provide the data about the Users in order to satisfy the rights, to prevent illegal activities or to facilitate investigation of law enforcement authorities.
- The sole processor of the personal data is the Administrator.
VI. Rights of Data Subjects
- The Users are entitled to, primarily but not limited to:
- Right to access the data collected (Art 15 of the Regulation).
- Right to rectify the data collected (Art 16 of the Regulation).
- Right to delete the data collected (Art 17 of the Regulation).
- Right to restrict data processing (Art 18 of the Regulation).
- Right to data portability (Art 20 of the Regulation).
- Right to raise an objection to data processing (Art 21 of the Regulation).
- To apply the rights stated here or in the Regulation, to change settings or delete the account, the User might use the Settings section in their user account.
- In the event that the User exercises their right under Art 17 of the Regulation, to delete the data necessary for registration and identification on Amateri, i. e. e-mail address and/or telephone number, the user account assigned to this data will also be deleted.
- In the event that the User exercises their right under Art 17 of the Regulation, the User acknowledges that the process of deletion takes up to 6 months due to the algorithms used on the website and related applications.
VII. Processor of Data and Statement of Administrator
- The Administrator and processor of the data is the company ScrumWorks s.r.o., ID no 261 11 161, with its registered office at Hrdejovice, Tesinska 9, postal code 373 61, contact e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer has not been assigned in accordance with Art 37 of the Regulation.
- The Administrator states that all the proper technical and organizational measures were enacted to secure the personal data.
- The Administrator states that the personal data of the Users are only accessible for the authorized persons.
VIII. Transitional and Final Provisions
- By using the website Amateri, the User confirms to have acknowledged this Policy, and accepts it in its full extent.
- If not stated otherwise, this Policy is governed by the respective provisions of the Regulation.
- The supervising body for compliance with personal and data protection is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- This Policy is effective as of October 1, 2021.