I. Basic Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (“the GTC”) provide for rights and obligations of the operator (“Operator” or “Provider”) of the website Amateri.com (“Amateri”) and its users (“User”). User is a person that views, comments, or otherwise consumes the content of Amateri (“the Content”).
- Amateri specializes in mediating and providing the Content with erotic theme designated for adults.
- By using Amateri, the User agrees with the GTC as amended, and the User also confirms being adult and legally competent. In case the User does not agree with these GTC or does not fulfill them, they cannot keep visiting Amateri.
II. Content and its Use
- The Content is any textual, audiovisual, graphical, photographical, or other similar content which might be downloaded, transmitted, forwarded, or modified in a perceptible way.
- The User is aware that using some of the services at Amateri might be charged according to the up-to-date pricelist of the Provider.
- It is explicitly forbidden to record or refer to a Content that depicts or instigates the following activities: animal sex, child pornography, rape/sexual intercourse without consent of the participants, extreme violence, mutilating, cutting body into pieces, coprophilia (satisfaction from excrements), menstruation, defecation or vomiting.
- The responsibility for the unobjectionability of the published Content goes to its originator.
- By publishing the Content, the author provides the Provider with geographically and time unlimited, cost-free license for the use of the Content. Using Amateri and its Content for gainful activities is only allowed based on the consent of the Provider or an authorized person.
- In case of breach of the provisions regarding the Content, the respective rights shall be prosecuted.
III. Registration at Amateri
A registration at Amateri might be performed
- by entering a combination of your own valid e-mail address and a password of your choice, or
- via your account at selected social sites.
Registration is reserved for a User that
- is an adult (of age 18 or 21, according to law of a given country),
- is legally competent,
- respects other Users and
- respects the law of the country where Amateri is being operated.
- By registering, the User is granted a registered user status (“the Registered User”), and access to their user account (the “Registered Account” or the “Account”).
IV. Registered Account
- The Registered Account is free of charge.
- There is no legal claim to being granted a Registered Account.
- Each User might only have one Registered Account.
- The Registered User might delete their account anytime, and thus even without giving a reason.
- The Provider might delete the Registered User’s account anytime, and thus even without giving a reason.
- Even after deletion of the account, the Registered User shall remain fully legally responsible for their acts at the time of using the account.
- The Registered User is obliged not to provide unauthorized persons with credentials to their account.
- Each Registered User might, once the conditions are met, upgrade their Registered Account to a verified account (“the Verified Account”).
V. Verified Account
The Verified Account is such a Registered Account that has been verified
- by verification of the Registered User using a photography, and/or
- by verification of the Registered User using a phone number, and/or
- by verification of the Registered User using another verification method according to the up-to-date options given by the Provider.
A verification using a photography requires that the Registered User
- writes on a piece of paper the current date, address amateri.com and their nickname which is registered at Amateri,
- while holding the piece of paper visibly and legibly in their hand, the Registered User shall then take a picture of themselves and
- the resulting photography shall be uploaded at Amateri into their Registered Account.
A verification using a phone number requires that the Registered User
- fills in their own valid phone number into the designated area at Amateri,
- afterwards the Registered User shall receive a text message with a code and
- this code shall be written into the respective field at Amateri.
- By verifying, the Registered User shall be granted a Verified User status (“Verified User”).
- The Verified User might gain credits for their uploaded Content within the credit system of Amateri (“the Credit System”).
VI. Credit System
- The Credit System is an internal system of Amateri, in which the Users might gain credits.
A User might obtain credits
- as a purchase using some of the payment methods at Amateri provided by third parties (“Third Parties”),
- as a gift from another user,
- as a reward from the Provider,
- through their own Content.
A User might use their obtained credits
- to unlock a Content of their choice at Amateri,
- to give credits as a gift to another User,
- to purchase a VIP membership,
- to highlight their advertisement.
- Transactions within the Credit System follow the up-to-date pricelist of the Provider.
- By purchasing credits, a purchase contract is being concluded in accordance with the law. The credit purchase contract is concluded by accepting the offer and subsequently performing a payment of the purchase price described in the conditions and according to the up-to-date pricelist of the Provider.
- The validity of the credits is 24 months since their purchase.
VII. VIP Account
- The VIP Account is such a Registered Account that has been upgraded to a higher level of exclusivity (“VIP Account”).
The VIP Account might be obtained
- by a one-time payment from the part of a Registered User, or
- by a recurring payment with automatic prolonging option from the part of a Registered User, or
- as a gift from another Registered User, or
- in exchange for credits of a Registered User once the conditions are met.
- By activating the VIP Account, the Registered User becomes a VIP user (“VIP User”).
VIII. Paid Collaboration
- The paid collaboration means providing users at Amateri via Amateri website operated by the Provider with photographical, visual, audiovisual and other services designated for adults from the part of model (“Model”), and thus for consideration (“Paid Collaboration”).
- The Paid Collaboration might be established with a Verified User only, i. e. after having performed verification via photography.
The Model explicitly states that
- is fully legally competent and of legal age, over 18 or 21 years of age, according to the laws of his country,
- is a natural person engaged in business according to the relevant legal regulations,
- operates his activities independently and with no influence of the Operator,
- is fully aware of legal consequences of his actions,
- will comply with these GTC and the relevant legal regulations.
- The Model shall be rewarded for his activity in form of credits from respective users who bought his content in exchange for credits; the Model may afterwards ask for paying off these credits in form of monetary means.
- The Operator undertakes to provide the Model with space at Amateri for implementation of his activities, and for the provision of space at Amateri the Provider shall deduct from the Model’s reward a part of the obtained credits from users as a commission.
- The Model undertakes to follow Art II of these GTC regarding admissible content and is aware that in case of breach of these rules his account might be deleted with no right to reward.
IX. Warranty of the Provider
- The Provider is not responsible for the unobjectionability of the Content.
- In case that the paid service is not available for more than 24 hours, the Provider shall provide the User with a compensation in the form of credits.
- In case of dissatisfaction with using some of the paid services, the User may also request a money return.
- The money return request shall be individually assessed by the Provider.
- There is no legal claim to money return.
X. Rights and Obligations of the Provider
- The Provider, as well as the authorized person, reserves their right to monitor accounts, the behaviour of the Users and the Content to keep Amateri safe.
- In case the Provider or the authorized person detect a breach of these rules, they may delete the user account without giving a reason.
- It is solely in the discretion of the Provider or the authorized person to decide on publishing the Content or not.
- In case the User enters an invalid e-mail address upon the registration, the Provider reserves a right to delete such a created Account.
- By registering at Amateri, the User gives their consent to receive newsletters and informational letters from the Provider. The User may revoke their consent at any time.
- As a part of the provided services at Amateri, there is also a personalization of the content and advertisement based on the user’s behaviour at Amateri, and sending notifications and information on the services of the Provider.
XI. Other Provisions
- By uploading the content to Amateri, the Registered User provides the Provider with an exclusive, cost-free, time and geographically unlimited license to the uploaded Content.
- Fees for services follow the up-to-date pricelist of the Provider.
- Each User of Amateri is only allowed to use the Content of Amateri for personal purposes.
- Copying or distribution of the Content without the Provider’s consent is prohibited.
- The Provider reserves their right to control the uploaded Content.
- Legal relations arising from the use of Amateri shall be governed by the applicable law of the Czech Republic.
XII. Operators, Third Parties and Personal Data Processing Policy
- The operator and the proprietor of the server is Deka International LLC, 280 Madison Ave, Suite 912, 100 16 New York, United States of America.
- Amateri is technically provided by ScrumWorks s.r.o., with its registered office at Těšínská 9, Hrdějovice, business ID no.: 261 11 161.
- Third Parties means providers of the payment methods and services at Amateri.
- Personal data processing policy and the transmission of information to the Third Parties are stated at Privacy Protection Policy. By using Amateri and by using its Content, the User acknowledges these policies.
XIII. Transitional and Final Provisions
- These GTC come into effect on 1st October 2021.
- The Provider reserves the right to change these GTC unilaterally.
- If not stated otherwise, these GTC shall be governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
- In case of a discrepancy between the English and Czech version of these GTS, the Czech version shall prevail.